Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pranks and Accidents


For my Narrative Color class we had to Illustrate a practical joke using a primary color scheme and an accident waiting to happen using warm and cool colors to separate parts of the illustration.  The accident waiting to happen is pretty self explanatory and the practical joke is based off of a prank that my friends pulled on me during my freshman year of college.  They had found a mannequin head out in the bushes of Baltimore and thought it would be funny to put it into my bed.  My roommate at the time was pretending to be asleep but actually was under her covers video taping my reaction.  It was horrifying to pull back the covers and find a disembodied head there. Yeah, my friends.

These were relatively quick because I only had one week to do both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment