Tuesday, October 18, 2011

story boards, cupcakes, and pokemon

Hi there!  I know it's been a while, but I have been keeping super busy with stuff like my senior year of college!  Here are a few of the things I've done for school, and some things I've done for myself.

This was the first story-boarding assignment for my story boards class!  We had to story board a childhood memory.  Our teacher wanted to see what we knew, so he didn't explain how to do story boards before giving the assignment.
This was our second story-boarding assignment.  Our teacher gave us a bunch of panels with random black shapes that we had to use.  We had to incorporate all of them into our own narrative.
Our third story boarding assignment!  This time we had to use cut-paper and story board someone or something eating.  I chose a barbarian with flowing hair eating a giant boar.
The cupcake king and an oddish for fun.  More fun things to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment